Estimated Power Production - Next 12 hours

Hi,

We have a solar system with battery. The majority of your consumption falls (as most families I guess) falls after the production have ended.

During the winter and on very cloudy days our production doesn't cover our usage so I devised an algortihm from the production estimate, battery charge level and estimated hourly prices if I can/need to charge the battery using the grid during the cheapest hours to have a 100% battery at 18:00.

Our production ends around 18 as we have a lightly eastern turned roof.

I use Estimated production today before 18 and Estimated production tomorrow for my algorithm.

This used to be fine as the cheapest hours was anyway from 20:00 to 06:00 but lately the prices have been turned upside down and often the prices are lower around noon (with all the excess solar power I guess).

So now I need an estimate of the remaining production today to decide if I should charge.

I looked at Estimated Power Production - Next 12 hours but it seems to be production in 12 hours or inverted or something.

Is there a way to get the combined estimated production next 12 hours in kWh?

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!